Fantasy football K rankings and streamers for Week 13
The unsung heroes of NFL teams, kickers are assets in fantasy football, and streaming the right kicker could help lead you to a victory in a given week. With Week 13 of the fantasy season on the horizon, here are our kicker rankings and some potential K streamers to consider in Week 13.
Fantasy Kicker Rankings | Week 13
While kickers can be a bit difficult to rely on at times, those on high-scoring teams more often than not will bring success for fantasy managers. Here are our K rankings for Week 13.
NFL teams on a bye in Week 13: Carolina Panthers, Cleveland Browns, Green Bay Packers, Tennessee Titans
1. Ryan Succop | Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ ATL
2. Justin Tucker | Baltimore Ravens @ PIT
3. Greg Zuerlein | Dallas Cowboys @ NO
4. Matt Gay | Los Angeles Rams vs. JAX
5. Greg Joseph | Minnesota Vikings @ DET
6. Tyler Bass | Buffalo Bills vs. NE
7. Nick Folk | New England Patriots @ BUF
8. Harrison Butker | Kansas City Chiefs vs. DEN
9. Matt Prater | Arizona Cardinals @ CHI
10. Dustin Hopkins | Los Angeles Chargers @ CIN
11. Michael Badgley | Indianapolis Colts @ HOU
12. Chris Boswell | Pittsburgh Steelers vs. BAL
13. Jake Elliott | Philadelphia Eagles @ NYJ
14. Evan McPherson | Cincinnati Bengals vs. LAC
15. Daniel Carlson | Las Vegas Raiders vs. WAS
16. Robbie Gould | San Francisco 49ers @ SEA
17. Jason Myers | Seattle Seahawks vs. SF
18. Brandon McManus | Denver Broncos @ KC
19. Jason Sanders | Miami Dolphins vs. NYG
20. Graham Gano | New York Giants @ MIA
21. Joey Slye | Washington Football Team @ LV
22. Younghoe Koo | Atlanta Falcons vs. TB
23. Cairo Santos | Chicago Bears vs. ARI
24. Brett Maher | New Orleans Saints vs. DAL
25. Ka’imi Fairbairn | Houston Texans vs. IND
26. Matthew Wright | Jacksonville Jaguars @ LAR
27. Riley Patterson | Detroit Lions vs. MIN
28. Matt Ammendola | New York Jets vs. PHI
Week 13 Kicker Streamers
Here are a few kickers to consider streaming in your Week 13 lineups. As the conditions begin to change with winter coming, note whether games are indoors or which might be subject to inclement weather when choosing kickers for the upcoming week.
Greg Joseph, Minnesota Vikings
Greg Joseph continues to be a reliable fantasy option in 2021. Last week, he converted on both of his field goals, including one from 50-plus, while converting 1 of 2 extra points. On the season, Joseph has made 21 of 25 field goals and 24 of 27 extra points.
He is currently the K5 on the season, averaging 9 points per game, and should be busy in Week 13 as the Vikings take on the winless Detroit Lions. Joseph is a K1 in rankings this week and is a prime streaming candidate if available.
Michael Badgley, Indianapolis Colts
I want to penalize him for his nickname, but so long as he keeps making kicks, I’ll give Michael “Money Badger” Badgley a pass. Since joining the Colts, Badgley has been automatic and continued this trend on Sunday against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, converting on his long field goal while and converting all 4 extra points.
Badgley has been perfect while wearing the horseshoe, making 10 of 10 field goals and all 28 extra-point attempts. If you have watched football this season, you know how rare this feat is in 2021. The Colts should have a big day against the Texans, with Badgley and those streaming him in fantasy a joyful recipient of the offensive success and scoring chances.
Jake Elliott, Philadelphia Eagles
It’s early in the week, so I get to have a caveat when it comes to streamers. Jake Elliott is a K streamer in Week 13 as long as Jalen Hurts (ankle) is good to go. If it is Gardner Minshew under center, for as much as I adore him, I might consider looking somewhere else (although Elliott remains intriguing).
In 12 games, Elliott has made 90% of his field goals (18-of-20) and has been perfect on extra points, connecting on all 30 attempts. What draws me to Elliott this week is the matchup. Zach Wilson simply can not stop turning the ball over. Wilson has a 4:10 touchdown-to-interception ratio through seven games, and it’s one of the reasons the Jets have allowed so many points, especially to kickers (second-most points allowed). Elliott is a top-eight K option with Hurts and would be a mid-K2 with Minshew.