What channel is the Browns vs. Ravens Sunday Night Football game on tonight?
What teams go head to head tonight on Sunday Night Football in Week 12? An AFC North battle occurs as the Cleveland Browns (6-5) head to M&T Bank Stadium to take on the Baltimore Ravens (7-3). The Ravens got a Week 11 win despite having QB Lamar Jackson out with an illness. Can they keep their hold of the AFC North crown in his return? Keep reading below for more information regarding the start time, channel, and live stream options for Sunday Night Football, as well as a preview and prediction.
- Channel: NBC
- Time: 8:15 PM ET
- Sunday Night Football Live streams:
- NBC Sports App
- Hulu Live TV
- YouTube TV
- Locast (select markets)
- AT&T TV
- NFL Mobile App
What to expect from tonight’s Browns vs. Ravens game?
The last time these two teams faced off was the infamous Jackson cramp game. The QB had gone to the locker room with horrible cramps. Suddenly, he returned on a fourth down and threw a 44-yard touchdown to WR Marquise Brown to save Baltimore’s 2020 playoff hopes.
While the Ravens hold the AFC North’s keys at the moment, can they continue their winning ways as the meat of their divisional action begins?
Jackson has been cleared from the injury list and is ready to go following his illness-related absence in Week 11. While backup QB Tyler Huntley did enough against the Bears to eke out a win, having Jackson back makes things much more comfortable.
The past month hasn’t been kind to the Ravens, but the Browns have also had their struggles, as they’ve given up 30+ points in four games this season. If Jackson can get things going for Baltimore, getting the Browns on their heels will be paramount. Cleveland’s defense ranks highly in most metrics, but they haven’t fared well overall against opponents with winning records.
Cleveland sees the return of RT Jack Conklin and RB Kareem Hunt from injured reserve, and the timing couldn’t be better. The Ravens have held teams to just 88.6 rushing yards per game this season. Cleveland rushes for a league-high 156.8 yards per game. Which will give first, the unstoppable force or the immovable object?
Cleveland better have a backup plan if the force is stopped. Relying on QB Baker Mayfield has produced mixed results. The Ravens win a close one, as usual, tonight on Sunday Night Football.
Browns vs. Ravens Prediction: Ravens 27, Browns 24
- Chicago Bears at Los Angeles Rams – September 12
- Kansas City Chiefs at Baltimore Ravens – September 19
- Final: Ravens 36, Chiefs 35
- Green Bay Packers at San Francisco 49ers – September 26
- Final: Packers 30, 49ers 28
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New England Patriots – October 3
- Final: Buccaneers 19, Patriots 17
- Buffalo Bills at Kansas City Chiefs – October 10
- Final: Bills 38, Chiefs 20
- Seattle Seahawks at Pittsburgh Steelers – October 17
- Final: Steelers 23, Seahawks 20 (OT)
- Indianapolis Colts at San Francisco 49ers – October 24
- Final: Colts 30, 49ers 18
- Dallas Cowboys at Minnesota Vikings – October 31
- Final: Cowboys 20, Vikings 16
- Tennessee Titans at Los Angeles Rams – November 7
- Final: Titans 28, Rams 16
- Kansas City Chiefs at Las Vegas Raiders – November 14
- Final: Chiefs 41, Raiders 14
- Pittsburgh Steelers at Los Angeles Chargers – November 21
- Final: Chargers 41, Steelers 37
- Cleveland Browns at Baltimore Ravens – November 28
- San Francisco 49ers at Seattle Seahawks – December 5
- Chicago Bears at Green Bay Packers – December 12
- New Orleans Saints at Tampa Bay Buccaneers – December 19
- Washington Football Team at Dallas Cowboys – December 26
- Minnesota Vikings at Green Bay Packers – January 2
- Week 18 TBD – January 9